Join this global organisation and become part of a newly created team. The organisation are focused on delivering a world-class, efficient and customer centric service, it is critical to them to ensure the effective risk management of this new portfolio.
You will be part of a supportive structure, where there will be a number of experts overseeing Quality, Technical, Disputes and Operational needs, to support the Underwriting Team.
Full training in procedures and processes will be provided, they are looking for candidates with strong commercial acumen, driven by quality, outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Completing underwriting assessments and liaising with distributor to discuss
- Gathering full information and assessing risk factors, determining annual eligibility
- Inputting all information on to system
- Undertaking checks on business financials and owners
- Issue eligibility approval, eligibility conditional or declinature as appropriate
- You will have 5 years experience in credit risk analysis/underwriting process, preferably within construction, property, commercial lines
- CA/CPA qualified highly regarded
- Fully proficient in carrying out risk and credit analysis, reviewing balance sheet, profit and loss
- Confident communication, ability to work with a range of stake holders
- Sound accounting and financial statement analysis
- Enjoy working in a quality driven and customer centric environment.
Please forward your resume to express you interest in these roles, full details will be provided to candidates with relevant background and experience, there is alot more to tell!
Salary and benefits are highly attractive and there will be lots of scope for future development in the organisation