You will be part of a supportive structure, where there will be a number of experts overseeing Quality, Technical, Disputes and Operational needs, to support the Underwriting Team.
Full training in procedures and processes will be provided, they are looking for candidates with strong commercial acumen, driven by quality, outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Working with a team of analysts to ensure processes and are aligned to client and industry requirements and expectations
- Conducting forensic analysis, benchmarking, and thought leadership
- Preparing the assessment rationale, reviewing reports, verifying evidence
- Reviewing and documenting processes, policies, protocols and assessment methodologies
- Providing specialist input to any specific review committee’s and providing a professional opinion
- Providing advice to entities in the home building industry relating to their business assessment and annual eligibility
- Presenting to clients, builders, brokers, and providing support to Client Executives
- You will bring an in depth understanding of managing an underwriting process and business advisory service, preferably having experience in construction, property, commercial lines
- An understanding of risk and credit analysis as well as understanding economic and industry analysis, highly desirable
- Confident communication, ability to work with a range of stake holders and present face to face
- Enjoy working in a quality driven and customer centric environment
Please forward your resume to express you interest in these roles, full details will be provided to candidates with relevant background and experience, there is alot more to tell!
Salary and benefits are highly attractive and there will be lots of scope for future development in the organisation