Newly created role to lead a workers compensation underwriting team and be responsible for the new business plan execution
- Implement new processes to streamline the operation of the business unit
- Coach and lead an underwriting team
- Be a point of contact for any technical underwriting queries
- Technical underwriting knowledge in Workers Compensation
- People Management & Leadership Experience of managing a team of underwriters
- True leader who can take a plan and make it happen
- An above average base salary is on offer for the right candidate
- High-performing team and supportive work culture
- Up to 5 weeks of annual leave
- Company is associated with a great stability
Do not miss this outstanding opportunity and click apply button, should you meet the above criteria.
Your future depends on what you do today!
For a private conversation, please contact Kostya Rozin on (02) 9346 5296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org