Underwriting Rules Engine Specialist - Life Insurance
My client is a leader within the Life Insurance industry and has a brand that is innovative and forward thinking. We now have a excellent opportunity for a great candidate to join the business within their automation team, specifically focused on the underwriting rules engine.
Specifically the role will see you responsible for:
- Developing and enhancing the current rules engine to deliver increased straight through processing of underwriting applications
- Identification of future opportunities to further enhance rules engine optimisation
- Risk Management mitigation to ensure proposed changes do not impact the insurer in a negative manor
- Working with BA/PM teams to implement, test and deploy changes
- Monitoring progress, updates rule and performance of rules engine following rules changes.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A solid understanding of life insurance products and underwriting procedures across all product ranges.
- Ideally a Life Underwriting background
- Project experience - ideally within Rules Engine work
- Business Analysis experience would be a high advantage.
You will be rewarded with:
- An exceptional manager, team and company that is delivering significant innovation to the industry
- A competitive base salary, superannuation and bonus scheme
- Training - If not coming from a rule engine background
- Career development into multiple other areas of the business in the future
For more information or a confidential career chat about this and other roles please contact Paul on 03 8637 7319