UX / Experience Designer
Are you seeking to join a major player in the Australian online market?
Our client has recently re-branded and part of their relaunch, seeking an experienced UX / Experience Designer to be part of this new direction.
You will champion the use of Human Centred Design methodologies, practices and activities to identify customer pain points, ideate possible solutions, validate and test, in order to improve the business customers experience across our digital products and channels.
This is a fast pace, dynamic and ever changing environment so this role will suit someone who has the ability to work under pressure. You will be supported by a close-knit team and have the opportunity to work with various teams, delivery of solutions for web, mobile and other business and consumer devices.
- Plan, organise and facilitate workshops, scoping sessions, co-creation sessions and other group activities with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Create and maintain detailed customer journeys based on findings and evidence from research.
- Develop business model canvas based on business needs and for documentation and next step action
- Facilitate interviews, usability sessions, and Contextual Inquires, capturing artefacts and generate documentation with actionable recommendations
- Conduct and document competitive and comparative research, interviews, testing, surveys, A/B Test, heat mapping, card sorts and other HCD activities as required.
- Generate actionable next steps based on robust evidence and customer input for direction across teams
- Thematically analysis and prioritise insights and findings from customers
- Contribute innovative ideas and concepts that will enhance our customers experience.
- Create low-fi sketches, concepts and wireframes and prototypes of ideas and possible solutions, documenting user flows and interactions.
- Conduct extensive testing of ideas, wireframes and prototypes with staff, customers and non-customers.
- Extensively document testing results, findings and recommendations using evidence from research and HCD activities.
To be successful for this role, you will have expertise in workshop facilitation and design walk-throughs with a variety of stakeholders, communicating design rationale clearly and effectively.
Solid understanding of usability and accessibility issues and strategies to overcome these.
Solid understanding of the technical requirements within the digital media space including responsive web and native mobile.
Ability to work collaboratively and manage stakeholders at all levels.
If the above sounds like you then please click APPLY NOW or phone Sharon on (03) 8637 7334 for more information.