- You will be responsible for a quality focused manageable sized portfolio
- Fast paced, lots of stakeholder relationships
- You will be responsible for liaising with claimants, treating professionals and your clients so that you can accurately determine liability on new claims.
- You will then design effective injury management plans that get the best outcome for all parties.
- Throughout the process you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to all stakeholders, solve problems and go the extra mile in all your duties.
- Recent experience as a Front-end Workers Compensation Case Manager
- OR - recent experience as an IMA
- OR - recent experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- OR - recent experience in Allied Health with experience in getting injured workers back to work
To be considered for the role please apply with your up to date CV. If you wish to discuss other opportunities in Life Insurance or Workers Compensation please contact Keeley Hanlon on 03 86377313 / firstname.lastname@example.org