Workers Compensation Claims Officer - Temporary and Permanent Roles
What you will love about this role:
- Working in a team of experienced workers compensation professionals, who will support you in your role. You will benefit from working with a Legal Advisor, Technical, and Rehabilitation Specialist providing guidance for you to ensure the highest level of service is given to the injured worker.
- Participating in claims reviews and undertaking case conferences to keep the injured worker updated and deal with any barriers in the recovery process
- Being responsible for a manageable portfolio of claims, allowing you the time to effectively manage your work, resulting in great outcomes
You will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your:
- Honed customer service skills, having had experience in dealing with end to end WorkCover claims, you know how to show empathy as well as being able to keep the worker on track to achieve their recovery goals.
- In-depth knowledge of Queensland workers compensation legislation
- Strong communication skills and a positive approach to your work and stakeholders
- Highly competitive salary
- The opportunity for career development
- Plus other company benefits
If your experience is an ideal match to this role, then please forward your resume now. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Lorraine Backhouse on: 0450 630009